Wednesday, July 7, 2010

ROAD TRIP PART 4.5: BURRIED TREASURE

I've just dug up some fun pictures that I missed posting from NYC-Austin. Check 'em out!

I wanted to make sure to capture on camera anything over-sized or extinct. What luck.


....By about a million years! hahahaa




....or freakishly small...




Check out the furniture! A chair made of all cow? Cowboy boot ottomon? I thought only in my dreams! Well now you all know how I plan to waste my money once I make some!




Still wearing the NAMM pass at the Country Music Hall of Fame. Thought that was a backstage pass, hu? Well it got me a discount around town! GOLDEN!



...and saving the best for last. Some of my favorite things at the restaurant where I ordered the burger that bit back. Note the item that mentions 'funnel cake'. That is what this tiger was eyeballing!


Neon+guitar+clock! If it said Budweiser too it would be perfected.


Just a side note, for those of you who don't know yet, Budweiser stuff is an obsession of mine... this was taken last October. I was every middle school boy's fantasy for Halloween. PARTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment