Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ROAD TRIP AUSTIN..... HONKY TONK NIGHTS!

....Getting rowdy by nightfall...


BACK at THE HONKY TONK!



Another night of partying, dancing and live music. This time at a bigger saloon- the 'Broken Spoke'. A local hangout, loads of fun.


Beer drinkers and hell raisers!




I love beer guitar signs.
Note the whammy bar.


I also love jukeboxes, bullheads, posing with my air gun, and short shorts.


This old dude offered us a dance and I accepted. He tried teaching me to 2 step... in the middle of the dance floor. Total disaster!


And then the song slowed down... real slow. So creepy! Look at his face! I'm sweating this moment hard, desperately wanting the song to end. Agh!


The bar had leather and guitars on display, country memorabilia. LOVE IT!



ahhhahahaha my friend Brian: Distress! HELP GET ME OUTTA HERE! The girls took me to the honky tonk 2 nights in a row and I'm losing my mind!!!!

.... Next stop the ROCK BARS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment