Friday, July 9, 2010

ROAD TRIP PART 2.5: A QUICK STORY ABOUT RUSH

Hey so in between road trip stories I'll add bits and pieces from the trip that I missed... I'm so scatterbrained and fried from the trip and I'll remember stuff I left out as I write....

When I was in Nashville, one of the things I got to do was go see RUSH. Yea, the band. Rad, right? I got super excited when I heard the news that my friend could get us in for free..... was ready to get all dressed up and pre-game (we had big plans for this that are not included in my P.G. rated blog!) But me & Malia were running around town and decided to go straight to the show from shopping.

Got there and realized we were watching RUSH the band on a movie screen! DUDE. Thank god we did not pre-party!!!!! hahahahaha!



It was super rad anyway- the movie was great (I had no idea I liked that many Rush tunes) and the theater had a full bar. Afterwords there was a Q&A with producer Peter Collins (synth Rush era).





It was at the Belcourt Theatre-
2102 Belcourt Avenue
Nashville, TN

No comments:

Post a Comment